How do I buy products from Sellers?
Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) sells products on the website, but it also allows third party sellers to sell their products on the website. Buying from a Third Party Seller is easy:
Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) will indicate on the relevant product pages when products are for sale by a Third Party Seller. Buying products from Third Party Sellers works exactly the same as buying Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) products. You can simply add the products to your shopping cart and proceed through checkout using any of Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) available payment methods.
Products sold by Third Party Sellers qualify for the same delivery options as products ordered from Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD).
Customer Service and Returns will also be handled by Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) as per our policies for at least 6 months after delivery – so no need to worry about conflicting return rules.
How do I register with Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD)?
To register as a user, click here or on Register at the top of the Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) website and create an account. We’ll need your e-mail address,
How do I buy something from Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD)?
Find the product you wish to buy
Keyword search boxes are located on nearly every page of the website. You will also find links to browse lists and more detailed product-specific searches in the top and left navigation bar of each department. When you find a product that interests you, click the title or name of the product to see its details, including availability and dispatch estimate times.
2. Add to cart
Found the products you want to buy? Click on Add to cart. Your shopping cart contains all the products that you have selected to buy. Once you’ve added a product to your shopping cart, you can go back and keep searching and adding to your cart. You can access the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the cart button at the top right of any page on the Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) website.
You can also add products to your Wish List, which is a handy list of all the products that you do not want to check out with immediately, or which are out of stock but that you want to remember for later. You can move products between your shopping cart and your Wish List. Products have to be in your shopping cart for you to check out.
3.1. Click Proceed to Checkout after you’ve reviewed the items in your Shopping Cart.
3.2. If prompted, sign in to your account or create a new account if this is your first order.
3.3. Choose your delivery method
3.4. Choose your payment method. Be sure you’ve applied any Gift Vouchers or coupon codes you want to use on your order.
3.5. Review your order details and complete payment.
Pay using EFT
Shopieonlinestore pty(LTD) has Instant EFT payment options via PayFast.
Instant EFT is a payment service that allows you to pay via EFT without the hassle of a waiting period or additional fees.
PayFast is an Instant EFT payment option available to all customers who bank with Capitec, ABSA, First National Bank, Investec, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
How it works
There are two ways to make an EFT payment using PayFast; Automatic EFT and Manual EFT.
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during the checkout process and click on the PayFast option, selecting Instant EFT.
- Select your preferred bank.
- Login using your internet banking credentials.
- Select an account to pay from and enter a reference for your records.
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background.
- Your bank will send you an OTP (one-time-pin) or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the payment.
- Enter your OTP or accept the authentication message when prompted.
- Payment will then be completed.
Benefits to using Automatic EFT:
- Your order status will be updated immediately.
- There is no need to send through a proof of payment.
- There is no need to wait for funds to reflect in our account.
- There is no need to enter Shopieonlinestore pty(Ltd) banking details or an order reference number.
Manual EFT (Only available to ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank and Standard Bank customers)
- Select Instant EFT as your payment method during the checkout process and click on the PayFast option, selecting Instant EFT.
- Select the “Make an EFT payment from your bank” option at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payments and completion of your order via email.
Benefits to using Manual EFT:
- No manual reconciliation or missing payments.
- Instant confirmation of funds received.
- No delay in authorisation and delivery of your order.
- No special software needed.
Is it safe?
- PayFast guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online.
- PayFast has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security.
- PayFast acts as a proxy between the buyer and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and the seller.
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored by PayFast.
How to pay with the Snapscan?
You will need to have the Snapscan Application or be at one of the following South-Africa banks:
How to pay with the Snapscan Application.
You go to the Snapscan Application click on the camera and scan the QR code
How to pay with Nedbank?
You go to your Nedbank money app click on the
How to pay with Absa Masterpass.
You go to Absa Masterpass click on scan to pay – scan the QR code that will show when you checkout (make sure the amount is right) or if you pay a bill you will need to put the amount in and then click pay.
How to pay with Capitec Masterpass.
You go to Capitec Masterpass click on scan to pay – scan the QR code that will show when you checkout (make sure the amount is right) or if you pay a bill you will need to put the amount in and then click pay.
How to pay with Standard Bank Masterpass.
You go to Standard Bank Masterpass click on scan to pay – scan the QR code that will show when you checkout (make sure the amount is right) or if you pay a bill you will need to put the amount in and then click pay.
How to pay with FNB.
You go to Payments – FNB pay – Scan to pay and scan the Quick Response (QR) code generated that will show when you checkout. Or if you pay a bill you will need to put in the amount and click confirm
If you pay with Mobicred, you can repay the full amount in monthly instalments, instead of all at once.
The On Credit amount shown is based on 12 monthly repayments (including interest charged at 17.5%* per year and excluding Mobicred’s set-up and service fees).
Once you have a Mobicred account, simply select Mobicred under Payfast as your payment option when you checkout.
Don’t have a Mobicred account yet?
Before you add an item to your cart, you’ll need to apply for a Mobicred account via the Mobicred website.
Your Mobicred application will be processed in 1 business day once all required documents have been submitted.
Exchanges & Returns
What if I don’t have the original shipping packaging?
What is Shopieonlinestore pty(Ltd) return policy?
Shipping and Delivery
What are my delivery options?
Shopieonlinestore pty(Ltd) offers convenient methods of delivery:
- Shopie Courier
Does Shopieonlinestore ship internationally?
Visit Shopie Global for internationally shipping and to shop. https://www.shopieonlinestore.com
Will I have to sign for my package?
How do I track my order online?
You will receive a email from Shopie with your tracking number a to track were your package is.
- Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
To track your package visit the courier service you choose website here are the links.
Shopieonlinestore & Shopie Supermarket
Shopieonlinestore shipping class options.
- Shopie Courier
What is a bundle deal?
A bundle deal consists of two or more individual products which, when bought together as a bundle, entitle you to a discount on the purchase price of any one or more of the individual products.
Where do I find bundle deals on the site?
When a bundle deal is available in respect of a particular product, this will be indicated in the search results, on the product listing pages and on the product details pages.
What happens if a product is out of stock?
If a product goes out of stock, it will reflect as such on the website or will no longer be visible on the website.
We do our best to prevent sales of products that are out of stock, but due to the digital nature of our business the opportunity exists for an item to go out of stock after an order is placed. If you have already ordered the product on the website when it goes out of stock, we’ll let you know. You will then have the option to be refunded or credited for any amount already paid by you, or you can wait until the product comes into stock again.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
On the Login page click on the link next to ‘Forgot your password?’ and enter the email address that you account was registered with and click ‘Submit‘. We will email you a link to this email address which you can click on to reset your password.
My email address has changed. How do I update this on my current account?
- Login with your email address, that your account was registered with, and your password,
- go to Your Account > Personal Details,
- change your old email address to your new one and save your changes.
- Your new email address will be your user Login from now on.
How do I sign up for your newsletters?
If you want to hear about great deals, new products and special offers before anyone else, make sure you are signed up to receive our email newsletters. Signing up is easy:
Go to My Account > Customer Information > Newsletter Subscriptions, and enter your preferred email address.
To help us send you the most exciting news and product information that is most relevant to you, you can even indicate your interests by ticking your favourite departments.
Make sure to click on ‘Save preferences’ to update your account.
What is a Pre-order?
Pre-orders allow you to place advance orders for products that have not yet been released. When you place the Pre-order, we then order the product in advance from our suppliers.
Note: release dates are subject to change without prior notice. We’ll try to keep you informed of any potential changes.
When do I get charged for a Pre-order?
- Credit Card Pre-orders are charged immediately.
Can I mix normal orders with pre-orders?
Unfortunately you can’t mix Pre-orders with normal orders. You also cannot order a variety of Pre-order products in one transaction – checkout will only allow one Pre-order product (of any quantity) per transaction.
How do I cancel a Pre-order?
You are entitled to cancel your Pre-order prior to the point at which you receive a notification that it is being shipped for delivery. To cancel your Pre-order you can get in touch with us email@example.com
What happens if the price of my Pre-order product changes?
If the price of a product you’ve already pre-ordered is dropped before the product is released, we will automatically adjust your Pre-order to the new lower price, and ensure you are charged for the new price. If you have already been charged, or have already deposited money, we will place the difference as credit on your Shopieonlinestore pty(Ltd) account.
If the price of your Pre-ordered product increases, we will temporarily suspend your Pre-order. At the same time we will send you an email, with the option of changing your Pre-order to the new price, or cancelling your pre-order. If we don’t receive any response within 48 hours we’ll cancel the order, and we will refund you for any amount already paid.
- You will need to have account at Shopieonlinestore(pty)LTD to can use this offer.
- You can send us your Shopie Supermarket groceries list and we will go and do your shopping for you. (download Shopie Supermarket groceries list)
- Send your Username and Shopie Supermarket groceries list (Photo or text) on Whatsapp 0795291576
- We will send you how much it will cost you for the products that you want. You will need to accepted the quote and pay it before we will buy it and deliver it to you.
To see the time slots for closing time and delivery times read under Delivery and Shipping
Delivery time slots and Shipping
- Your delivery will be made on the day that you was do the checkout process.
- Orders from 7:30 – 9:00 will be deliver between 11:00 – 13:00
- Orders from 9:00 – 13:00 will be deliver from 15:00 – 17:00
- Orders after 13:00 will be deliver the following day.
- If you order before 9:00 and want to get your items in the 15:00 – 17:00 delivery slot you can just Whatsapp us on 079 529 1576. Whatsapp us your invoice number and said you want it in the 15:00 delivery slot.
- The delivery rate is charged as a fixed rate and appears in your shopping basket.
- Due to petrol fluctuations we have made the minimum order amount for delivery is R250.00 excl the delivery charges.
- You will notice that during the checkout process you will be guided through as to your delivery options and the rates will appear at these stages and be automatically added to your shopping basket.
- If there are delays in fulfilling your orders we will let you now if you will get your order later the day or the next day.
Below is a list of all the suburbs in Pretoria we are currently delivering to, please contact us if you have any queiries about your delivery location. We offer delivers to other areas in Guateng based on order quantity so please contact us if you are in Gauteng area.
Alphen Park, Faerie Glen, Lynnwood Glen, Rietondale, Daspoort, The Orchards, Arcadia, Garsfontein, Lynnwood Manor, Silver Lakes, Annlin, Elandspoort, Theresapark, Constantia Park, Groenkloof, Meyerspark, Sterrewag, Montana, Hermanstad, Mountain View, Die Wilgers, Grootfontein, Mooikloof, Sunnyside, Erasmia, Kirkney, Weskopies, Eastmead, Hatfield, Monument Park, Wapadrand, Clubview, Kwaggasrand, Wespark, Eastwood, Hazelwood, Moreleta Park, Waterkloof, Claudius, Phillip Nel Park, Amandasig, Elarduspark, Hillcrest, Murrayfield, Waterkloof Glen, Laudium, Pretoria Gardens, Equestria, La Montagne, Newland,s Waterkloof Park, Valhalla, Rosslyn, Erasmuskloof, Lynnwood, Rietvalleirand, Wingate Park, Centurion Salvokop, Erasmusrand, Lynnwood Park, Riviera, Woodhill, Booysens, Suiderberg